7/6/09

Bit off more brains than I can chew!

Wow....unfortunately I had to post this on my site, due to the truly overwhelming response to my Zombification promotion...

As of Monday, July 6th, at 5:30 PM CST, I must end this promotion early due to a MASSIVELY overwhelming response and nearly impossible volume of submissions. I will strive to Zombify the 500+ (yes, 500+ in less than 48 hours!) submissions I've received, but the time frame may mean a very long wait. If you would still like to be zombified but missed the promotion, I am willing to give you a discounted "zombie rate" of $15 per zombification (normally $25) and a high priority status on my queue. To those who have already submitted photos to me, I am sending you all a blanket e-mail with details on a very special discounted price if you should want high priority status as well. Otherwise, I will be slaving away for the next few years (hopefully that is an exaggeration!) on all these submissions, so be patient!!!


Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm and kind words!! I never dreamt I would get such a response! It is much appreciated.