5/16/08

Mac Attack!

Well, Nickie and I are unabashed Macheads. We've loved our G4 eMac for the five years we've had it. R.I.P., eMac. It died on us last week. It was showing signs of it's demise, but nothing so overt as to motivate me to back up all our files. I did back up some stuff, but not enough and certainly not in time. The screen is black and the hard drive (I assume) is audibly struggling to work, but to no avail. I don't know if we'll be able to recover the files on the hard drive or if it's even fixable, but money being tight and all, we'll have to wait a while to find out either way.

So, no Photoshop....reduced web-presence. On the upside, I have been doing more traditional art- more pen and ink and pencil rendering. I found I had relied too much on digital inking and coloring in Photoshop. Having said that, I look forward to scanning in some of my pencil work and adding some color in Photoshop...whenever that may be. Stay tuned...!

No comments: